Saturday, July 18, 2009

Tour Day One

David and I made it safe and sound to England today. We had time to kill before catching the train to Leeds where Max lives so we went and got a yummy English brunch. Afterwards we walked over to the British Library. I have been a fan of Alice In Wonderland for some time and to be able to see the original book there in the library amongst other great literary works was such a treat. I left with a big smile on my face.Then we caught the two hour train ride to Leeds and I took a much needed nap most of the way. It is so great to be here at Max's flat...Smittens united! We had band practice for a bit after getting a beer at a local pub and are now making a late dinner. More updates to come. Tomorrow is our first show in Newcastle.
xo, Holly

No comments: