Sunday, July 24, 2011









Happy Sunday all!
I'm on day two of a three day weekend which was badly needed. I've been feeling a bit run down so I'm enjoying the long weekend and the amazing sunny weather. Here are some pictures taken on my iphone of the weekend starting on Friday with drinks after work and late night American Flatbread. Yesterday afternoon we went to a barbecue and pool party hosted by David's co-worker. Last night we went to friend's house for a small last minute dinner party where I decided it called for a glass of prosecco. Today we are taking it easy until later when we are having friend's over for dinner. Excited to be using all the vegetables we picked up from our farm share this week. The last picture is from today at home with my cat. Her name is Squrrrl, no joke. Like Riot Grrrl. Hope your weekend is going well! xo, Littlest

2 comments:

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Mmm! The pizza looks oh-so delicious!

x
Lost in the Haze

Anonymous said...

nice post!
xoxo