Saturday, September 10, 2011

Bits and Pieces of My Life









Hello friends!
Inspired by Bleubird Vintage here are some bits and pieces of the last few days. The first picture is from my town's very own Fashion's Night Out. I was wearing my new Jack BB Dakota Swan dress. It was such an amazing night at the boutique I work at. We had models in the windows, a photographer taking pictures, mini make-up makeovers and appetizers and drinks. Not to mention 20% off everything. So fun! After I got out I went and enjoyed the other businesses own events happening downtown with my friend Brooke. Picture two is me and my niece on Friday. She is getting so big. I heart her. The next two pictures are just some of the fun we had later that night at the 2011 South End Art Hop. We enjoyed a set at our friend Creston's studio of our friend Ryan Ober's music. Not too mention we got to admire Creston's amazing guitars. Later we went to a photo studio for the exhibit and party. I may or may not have a started the dance party. Just saying. Finally the last four pictures are from today. I'm wearing my new to me thrifted handmade dress and a necklace gifted to me by a friend recently. Tonight my sweetie was inspired to make us tofu ravioli with pesto kale sauce and fried eggplant. It was so good! Hope you are having a great weekend so far too!
Thanks Miss James for the inspiration to do this post!
xoxo, Holly

5 comments:

Rebekka Seale said...

LOVE the top dress. And the blue one!

The Littlest Smitten said...

Thanks Rebekka Seale! I love that they are so different. Both my sexy and cute sides.

Gin F. said...

Great photos, Holly! I'll have to do Art Hop next year :(

The Littlest Smitten said...

Thanks Gin! Yay it's a good time. I recommend going Saturday day too for less crowds.

Anonymous said...

cute pics!love them!