Sunday, November 09, 2008

Happy Sunday....Evening!

We drove back from Northampton, MA today and got home around 2ish. I took a nap and then picked up around the house. The last couple of hours I've been reading blogs and came across this lovely artist Su Blackwell. Her bookcut sculptures are amazing and being the Alice In Wonderland fan I am love those two books especially. I have quite the collection of Alice In Wonderland books and other items but haven't collected that much over the last few years due to various reasons such as space. Anyhow check out all her artwork, it's quite inspiring.




I plan to post pictures from the last nights show in Northampton this week so check back. We had a great set, saw familiar faces and heard some great music. Thanks William and Christine!

Later gators, Holly

No comments: