Saturday, December 06, 2008

Today I woke up early and went to The Possibility Shop. For those not in the know this is a church thrift shop I've been going to since I was 14 years old in my town. I've found some pretty amazing items over the years for super cheap. Well today I went on a mission for Christmas tree decorations, specially Christmas tree balls and other fun ornaments. I found some different colored balls but none were super special however with a price tag of ten cents each I couldn't pass up getting a bunch. I also purchased some garland and Christmas cards. On a non holiday note I picked up the vintage book and napkins below and picture frame as well.




Later my friend Ginevra and I went to Battery Street Jeans Consignment shop and then Recycle North's Household Goods Thrift Store. I didn't purchase anything at Battery Street Jeans but did end up getting old Holiday cookie cutters and a stocking at Recycle North for 60 cents.

No comments: