Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year!



Happy New Year Everyone!
David and I had a nice New Year's Eve with good friends. We got all dolled up and went to A Single Pebble with friends. The food was very good but my drink was amazing. A ginger martini equals yum. See photo. Afterwards we went to a couple of mellow parties. All in all a good night. Today it is crazy warm here in Vermont. In the low 50's. I took advantage of the weather and put on my vintage hounds tooth cape and a vintage bright red sweater dress. David and I walked downtown to get lunch and were stopped by a lady who said we looked like old souls. I'm betting it had to do with our vintage outfits for sure. It was very sweet. I'm off to enjoy the rest of this day by watching a couple of movies and doing a whole lot of nothing. Hope you all are enjoying your days as well. Cheers to 2011! xoxo, Littlest

1 comment:

Nesha said...

hope you have a great new year!!

nesha,
http://thebuttonowl.co.uk/